Enriching lives through the environments we design is Meyer’s core purpose.
Design is not just what we do; it’s who we are. We are creative thinkers and problem solvers. We believe that great design integrates functionality, aesthetics and business acumen. In an evolving marketplace where doing more with less and finding work-life balance are critical to success, we are constantly discovering new ways that design can fuel growth. Meyer is an employee-owned (ESOP) firm.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Meyer
10. Have your meat grilled… on our patio grill!
9. Two words: Free parking!
8. Our president’s name is “Norm.” How scary is that?
7. Co-ed bathrooms. (Technically they are!)
6. Our building leans to one side. We need you to join the firm to balance it out.
5. Frequent social events that you won’t be embarrassed at, mostly…
4. Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity to remind ourselves why we are only designers and architects, not carpenters…
3. Vendor supplied luncheons every Monday – serious dieters need not apply
2. We strive for excelanse – excelance? whatever…
1. Want a piece of Meyer? You can with our ESOP program.